Monday, July 18, 2011

Style Icon - Adam Kelly (Buyer at Selfridges)

Adam Kelly Selfingers buyer style icon fashion style street celebrity hairstyle fashion trends www izandrew blogspot com izandrew002


I write this post because a reader of my blog warned me about the style of Adam Kelly. I admit that I noted several times his style but I have not given much attention.
Adam Kelly is buying manager - designer, formalwear and accessories at Selfridges ,he being always present at the fashion week in Milan and Paris.

He has a very nonchalant style , managed to do it with such ease that he doesn't look too buttoned-up or uptight. It's the way he casually accents a look with a neck scarf or opts for a T-shirt under a jacket that inspires you to dress up with a more relaxed attitude."


Adam Kelly Selfingers buyer style icon fashion style street celebrity hairstyle fashion trends www izandrew blogspot com izandrew005
I really like the combination of green and white
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment